Click a pic to make it bigger...

This is my bedroom, I am not sleeping in there yet.


Before giving birth to me my mother had trouble getting down the stairs.

Sorry that I caused you so much pain Mom!

Hey Tia (Auntie in Spanish) Nikki, and all my nurses, I am on the way.

Mommy, I think all the pain was worth it for you, but can you put me back in!!!!!!



Hi Mommy and Daddy. Gimme Love!!!

Only 6lbs 1oz.
3 comments:
Nice to meet you Nichel
Thanks for sharing this wonderful time with us! Bobby great job with the site and pictures!! We cannot wait to meet Miss Emmery, she is too cute!! Tell Debbie we are very proud of her.
Love,
Anne-Lyne, Kenroy & Maurice
Bobby& Debbie,
Congratulations on your very special arrival. I know that you guys will be great parents!
Hi, Emmy
You are a beautiful girl with a head full of hair as you mom said you would have. I cant wait to meet you.
With Love,
Auntie Vel and Uncle Jason
Post a Comment